James Hardie fiber cement siding installed by Reliable Exteriors, Inc. is among the most durable and beautiful siding products available today. Here’s what makes James Hardie siding an excellent choice for your home in Orland Park.
- Protection. James Hardie siding products withstand the harshest climates, as well as damage from precipitation, minor impact and winds up to 130 miles per hour. Fiber cement is also non-combustible, and will not melt when exposed to a heat source.
- Durability. James Hardie products excel in all weather conditions. They won’t rot, warp or shrink, and are impervious to termites and carpenter ants.
- Value. James Hardie features a longer paint cycle that can help save you an average of $5,000 over 15 years. ColorPlus® Technology results in a beautiful, baked-on finish that lasts up to two times longer than field-applied paint.
- Beauty. James Hardie fiber cement siding has the character and feel of natural wood in a variety of architecturally designed styles and profiles.
- Warranty. James Hardie includes a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.
Call Certified James Hardie Siding Professionals for an Estimate
Contact Reliable Exteriors, Inc. for a free James Hardie siding estimate today by calling (877) 284-8956 or completing our online quote request form.